Church Road, Leonard Stanley GL10 3NP
St Swithuns is the parish church of Leonard Stanley and is also currently the home parish for the Team Rector.
The church building dates from the 12th century. Originally the church formed part of an Augustinian priory founded by Roger de Berkeley between 1121 and 1129. Remains of the priory buildings and the earlier Saxon church stand to south and west
Julia Bogdivkiewicz, Church Warden
Pat Savage, Church Warden