Church Lane, Saul GL2 7LW
The parish church of St James the Great is probably the oldest church in the Severnside group.
Mentioned in 1140, having been built by the Monks of Standish as a chapel at ease. it probably consisted of a nave only. Sympathetic additions have been made to the nave since that date!
Gloria Swann, Church Warden
Carolyn Robbins, Church Warden